Robin Kelly, Democratic Party
Robin Kelly has 20 years of governmental experience on various levels. From serving in municipal government to her election to the Illinois House of Representatives, Kelly is accustomed to the world of politics. Kelly previously served as Alexi Giannoulias’ Chief of Staff and Toni Preckwinkle’s Chief Administrative Officer, and now aspires to represent Illinois’ Second Congressional District.
- Supports tax incentives to small businesses.
- There is a need to identify and remove impediments to business.
- Supports the Peotone Airport Project.
- The issue with the project is governance.
- Gun safety is a necessity.
- “I am very proud to have a F from the NRA”
- Too many young people are dying- not against guns but “enough is enough”.
- Need to provide a pathway for immigration.
- Can help the economy through an increase in tax revenue.