Paul McKinley, Republican Party
First and foremost, Paul McKinley is an activist, not a politician. As an activist McKinley has worked to remedy violence and poverty within his community. According to McKinley, he is campaigning against the Democratic Machine’s control of the Second District.
- A corrupt political system has perpetuated economic devastation in the Second District.
- Against Peotone Project.
- Supports the use of the Gary International Airport.
- No new laws are needed.
- Law abiding citizens should be able to defend themselves.
- Opposed to opening boarders.
- Must deal with social problems that are plaguing existing U.S. Citizens.