Mel Reynolds is no stranger to Washington. During his term in the U.S. House of Representatives, Reynolds served on the prestigious Ways and Means Committee. Since his time in Congress, Mr. Reynolds has worked in the area of mortgage foreclosures, saving people’s homes.
- Job creation is the number one issue.
- The mortgage foreclosure rate is a problem.
- Supports the Peotone Airport Project.
- Tax benefits will help citizens.
- For increased gun control.
- Co-Author of 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.
- Immigrants must be allowed to stay and work here.