A self-proclaimed independent thinking man, Marcus Lewis believes that the Second District needs a Representative who is not part of the Chicago Machine. An employee of the United States Postal Service, Lewis asserts that only a common man like himself can properly represent the common person and the needs of Second Congressional District constituents.
- Job Creation is a Key issue.
- WPA style programs – WPA stands for ‘Work Program Administration’ programs which President Franklin D. Roosevelt put over 8 million unemployed Americans back to work in the Depression from 1935 to 1943.
- Does not support the project.
- Lack of major airlines committed to flying into Peotone.
- For personal ownership of firearms.
- Ban on military style weapons.
- Supports the DREAM Act.