Ernest B. Fenton is a United States Army Veteran with a Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School. As the managing partner of The Law Office of Ernest B. Fenton, Attorney Fenton routinely represents people in the areas of bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, as well as other areas of transactional and civil litigation.
- Stabilize communities in order to attract businesses and employers.
- Supports the Peotone Airport Project.
- Skeptical of the idea of a private-public partnership.
- Gun Control measures must be taken.
- Not for a ban on assault weapons, but they must be regulated.
- Culture must be addressed.
- “America the Melting Pot”
- Must enforce existing laws.
- Families should not be dismantled due to deportation – must find a better policy.