As a candidate for Illinois’ Second Congressional District Seat, Dr. Victor Jonathan seeks to implement his 30 years of experience as a businessman and a pastor into his campaign. Dr. Jonathan is concerned with the lack of jobs and high crime rate in the Second District and believes that he can help to rectify these issues.
- The number one issue.
- Would create legislation to discourage the outsourcing of jobs.
- Supports the 2nd Amendment.
- Supports a ban on assault weapons.
- Supports criminal and mental health background checks.
- Simultaneous amnesty and increased border security.