Clifford Eagleton has an extensive history in education and education administration. As an individual who has witnessed both “excellent leadership in this country and leadership that has been less than noble”, Eagleton asserts that he would work to restore integrity to the Second Congressional District.
- The Economy is broken.
- Jobs can be created through Public Works Programs and revitalizing manufacturing.
- Against the airport.
- Would destroy valuable farmland.
- Supports the 2nd Amendment.
- Some weapons should only be used by the military, not civilians.
- Mass deportation is inhumane and practically infeasible.
- Good citizens must learn the English language.