* The Bulls have won four of the last five games they have played against the Spurs. Chicago has held San Antonio under 100 points in all four games it has won during this stretch.
* The Spurs have scored at least 100 points in four straight road games, currently the second longest active streak in the league of scoring 100+ points on the road (Rockets – 6 games).
* Luol Deng has scored at least 10 points in every game he has played against the Spurs. In these 14 games, Deng is averaging 14.7 points and is shooting 48.5 percent from the field.
* In the first three games of the Spurs’ current road trip, Tony Parker is averaging 30.3 points, 9.0 assists, and is shooting 55.0 percent from the field.
* Joakim Noah has had 13 or more rebounds in each of his last four home games. Noah is averaging 10.8 points and 16.3 rebounds in these four home games.
* Tiago Splitter has scored in double figures in 15 straight games. During this stretch, Splitter is averaging 13.5 points, 8.0 rebounds, and is shooting 62.5 percent from the field.