In more than 20 years of public service, Anthony W. Williams has gained tremendous experience dealing with issues such as health care, education, economic development and pensions. Williams asserts that his body of work speaks for itself and urges voters to visit his website.
- Entrepreneurship will be pivotal in creating jobs.
- Infrastructure projects can put people to work.
- Against Peotone Airport.
- Supports the use of Gary International Airport.
- Supports 2nd Amendment Rights. Guns don’t kill, people kill.
- Gun buyers should be subject to a psychological exam.
- Supports band on assault weapons
- Supports the DREAM Act.
- Must ensure fairness for those undocumented immigrants already in the United States.