Alderman Anthony Beale believes his experience serving Chicago’s 9th District has prepared him for Capitol Hill. Since his election 1999, Alderman Beale has addressed the issues of job creation, public safety and education and asserts that this has trained him for U.S. Congress.
- The number one issue.
- Peotone Airport Project can be a job creator.
- Supports the Peotone Airport Project.
- Could be the anchor for the South Suburban area.
- Ban on assault weapons.
- Ban on high capacity ammo clips.
- Supports background checks.
- For immigration reform – Must be done now.
- Must develop a path to citizenship.