Suit: Man sexually abused at 16 by Lifetime Fitness trainer

A man from Naperville is suing Lifetime Fitness clubs claiming he was sexually abused by a trainer when he was 16.

Robert Theodore was arrested last fall, accused of having repeated sexual contact with the young man while working at the Lifetime Fitness in Warrenville.

The lawsuit, filed by a ‘John Doe’, accuses the club of hiring Theodore without doing a proper background check which could have turned up Theodore’s record as a pedophile in Arizona in the 1980′s.

7 Comments to “Suit: Man sexually abused at 16 by Lifetime Fitness trainer”

Uh-huh said:
    February 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM

He's a white guy. I saw that one comin' a mile away.

JAE said:
      February 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM

actually,he looks kind of beige.

Uh-huh said:
        February 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Nope, he's definitely white.

Uh-huh said:
        February 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM

And, it makes me wonder why so many white dudes like sex with young boys?

kirby1414 said:
    March 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Com'n people — I know this is a place to say what you think – But, is color the important point here?? What if this person was your brother? Son? Best Friend? Is this how YOU would want his situation treated?? Or if it was YOU? The victim, I mean~ Let's have fun here, but know when there's a situation that deserves your attention…
    This is an unfortunate and sad story~

test said:
    March 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I’m still learning from you, but I’m improving myself. I certainly love reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the posts coming. I liked it