* The Nuggets have won seven of their last 11 games against the Bulls including five straight wins when playing in Denver.
* The Bulls have split the first four games of their six game road trip holding their opponents to 82.0 points per game in their two wins while giving up 102.0 points per game in those two losses.
* Denver has won 13 of its last 15 games including wins in each of its last seven outings scoring 100+ points in each of those seven wins (113.1 points per game average in during those seven wins).
* Ty Lawson is averaging 20.5 points per game while shooting 50.4 percent from the floor over his last eight outings; the Nuggets are 13-3 this season when Lawson scores at least 18 points.
* Chicago is coming off a 111-101 loss at Indiana earlier this week marking the Bulls first loss when scoring 100+ points since March 18, 2011 (41 consecutive wins).
* Marco Belinelli is coming off a season-high 24 points in the loss to Indiana connecting on nine of his 13 field-goal attempts; Belinelli had averaged just 7.0 points per game on 33.3 percent shooting in his previous seven games.