Atmosphere Casting of Chicago announced that it is in search of extras for Summit Entertainment’s movie “Divergent” starring Shailene Woodley and directed by Neil Burger.
The film’s release date is set for Friday, March 21, 2014.
Atmosphere Casting is looking to hire hundreds of Chicago locals who are available during the shoot period from April 2013 through July 2013.
The open casting call will be held, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at CINESPACE – Chicago Film Studios.
CINESPACE is located at:
2602 W. 16TH Street, 2nd Floor
They will be looking for the following:
- People with a “rural” farm hand look
- People with military, weapons or martial arts training
- People with stunt and/or stage combat training
- People with a “hippie” or Bohemian look. Longer hair preferred (both men and women)
- People with visible tattoos and/or piercings
- Ages 16 and up, all ethnicities
Open casting call participants are asked to bring a candid photo of themselves, approximately 4×6 in size. Be sure to legibly print your name, phone number and email address on the back.
Only Illinois residents are eligible to participate.
Please bring your Illinois driver’s license or state ID. School IDs are not sufficient.