* Chicago has prevailed in five of the last six games in this series.
* Chicago has won 41 straight games when scoring 100 or more points. That ties the NBA record originally set by the San Antonio Spurs (November 11, 2003-March 6, 2005).
* The Nets went 11-4 (.733) in January, which was the fourth-best record in the league, right behind the Bulls’ mark of 12-4 (.750).
* Joakim Noah pulled down 10 or more rebounds a league-high 13 times in January. The Bulls are 21-9 this season when Noah grabs double-digit rebounds.
* Nate Robinson is averaging 20.0 points on 56.9 (33/58) percent shooting and 4.0 assists over his last four games.
* Brook Lopez is on pace to be the first player in franchise history to average at least 18 points, seven rebounds and two blocked shots per game in a season. Lopez (18.6/7.3/2.2) is also the only player in the NBA putting up 18+/7+/2+ this season. In fact, since 2008-09, Dwight Howard is the only other player to have put up this type of line, doing so in each of the past four years.