2 injured in wrong-way crash on I-290

A car crash was caused by a driver going the wrong way.

The driver was heading inbound on the Eisenhower expressway when he got on the Franklin exit ramp just after midnight.

From there, he somehow went the wrong way down Franklin and hit an oncoming car.

One person was taken to the hospital in stable, but serious condition.

Another person is in fair condition.

8 Comments to “2 injured in wrong-way crash on I-290”

dj12345 said:
    January 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

its gonna happen with illegals getting drivers licences.

Paul said:
      January 31, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Notice how most of them are terrible on the road with all their clunckers.

Juan said:
      January 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Yes I agree. I don't know how a pollack got behind the wheel. He must be an illegal pollack. It's typical of them to go the wrong way. The truck drivers go to my company to deliver They can't speak the language and They drive trucks. How come?

sharong4 said:
    January 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Goes to show you. People can come here an get anything and the ones already here, gets nothing.

jeff said:
    January 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM

YUP JUST HIT WITH FALSE CHARGES SO THEY PROTECT THEIR FAMILIES

John said:
    January 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Typical Chicago road accident. Most drivers here are wreckless and plain selfish. They should just ram themselves against the wall and go away.

No Mercy said:
    January 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM

WGN, WHAT IS WITH THIS ONE AND ONLY AD OF BMO HARRIS BANK? ARE THEY YOUR ONLY "SPONSOR' ? I CAN'T WATCH/READ A VIDEO/NEWS STORY ON YOUR WEBSITE WITHOUT SEEING AND UNFORTUNATELY HEARING THAT AD EVERY 5 SECONDS. IT IS UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING. AT THE VERY LEAST ADD ANOTHER ONE OR TWO ADS SO THERE IS SOME VARIETY, I AM SO SICK OF THAT LADY TALKING ABOUT THE PAD LOCK! Jesus FING CHRIST! Til then you may find me on Abc7chicago.com….

kid1339 said: