* The road team has won each of the last four meetings between these teams. The Bucks picked up a 104-96 win in Chicago on January 9 behind 35 points by Brandon Jennings.
* The Bulls have won 10 of their last 13 road games, with each of their last two road wins coming by fewer than three points in overtime.
* Last night the Bucks came back from a 15-point deficit (28-13) in the first quarter to defeat the Pistons by 27 points (117-90).
* Larry Sanders has blocked at least one shot in 30 consecutive games (longest active streak in the NBA), and at least two shots in 13 of his last 14 games.
* Nate Robinson, who stands 5-foot-9, had three blocks against the Bobcats Monday. Over his previous 80 games, Robinson had a total of just three blocks.
* Joakim Noah has pulled down at least 16 rebounds in each of his last four games. With one more 16-board performance tonight, Noah will tie Marcus Camby, Kevin Love and Anderson Varejao for the longest 16-rebound game streak in the NBA since the 2003-04 season.