Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Charlotte
* Charlotte upended the Bulls in Chicago on New Year’s Eve by a score of 91-81. Chicago never led in the game. The victory broke a five-game Bulls winning streak in the series.
* The Hornets snapped a 16-game home losing streak with a 102-101 victory over Minnesota on Saturday. Charlotte is 3-3 over its last six road games.
* The Bulls have allowed fewer than 90 points in each of their last five games. No other team currently sports a streak longer than one such game.
* With 23 points on Saturday, Ramon Sessions raised his season total to 638 off the bench, surpassing D.J. Augustin’s 636 points as a reserve in 2008-09 for the most in Bobcats history.
* With 17 rebounds and 10 assists on Saturday, Joakim Noah became the first Bull to combine at least 15 and 10 since Dennis Rodman on January 16, 1996 (21 rebounds, 10 assists).
* Nate Robinson was the only Bull in double figures on Saturday, when he led Chicago with 19 points. He’s been in double figures in each of his last six games.