Body of poisoned lottery winner reburied
The body of a poisoned lottery winner was reburied Monday at Rosehill Cemetery.
Urooj Khan died suddenly last summer, just weeks after he bought a million dollar lottery ticket; he never collected his winnings.
Tests found lethal levels of cyanide in his blood; his body was exhumed last Friday and a new autopsy was performed.
It is likely to be several weeks before investigators know whether Khan inhaled or swallowed the cyanide.
Kahn’s widow has retained an attorney and said she had nothing to do with her husband’s death and is eager to learn the truth.