Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Lakers
* The Bulls have won their last two games against the Lakers, after losing the previous seven meetings in a row. Chicago scored exactly 88 points in each of the two victories.
* The Lakers fell at Toronto on Sunday, 108-103, to drop to 2-8 (.200) in January. The Lakers have not finished a calendar month with a winning percentage lower than .300 since April 2005 (1-10, .091).
* For the first time in team history, the Bulls have played three straight overtime games, going 2-1 over that span. No team has ever played four consecutive overtime games.
* Dwight Howard leads all active players with a career average of 13.0 rebounds per game versus Chicago (minimum 10 games). He also leads with a .607 field-goal percentage against the Bulls (minimum 75 FGA). Howard was ejected from Sunday’s game against Toronto.
* After starting the previous four games, Earl Clark came off the bench to lead the Lakers with a career-high 14 rebounds on Sunday. And with 14 points, he produced his third double-double over his last six games.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging 22.8 points and 12.0 rebounds per game since the beginning of January. The last Bull to combine at least 20 points and 10 rebounds per game in a single month was Elton Brand in January 2001 (minimum 5 games).