Bulls Notes For Wednesday @ Toronto
* The Raptors have lost four consecutive games against the Bulls, including a 102-101 overtime loss in their last meeting (March 24, 2012).
* The Raptors have averaged 17.0 offensive rebounds over their last three games, after averaging 9.8 offensive rebounds over their previous 28 games.
* The Bulls are coming off a game in which they allowed just 58 points to the Atlanta Hawks – the fewest they have allowed since Utah scored just 54 points against them in Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
* Kyle Lowry came off the Raptors’ bench to score 21 points in just 15 minutes last night against the Nets. The last player to score more than 21 points in 15 or fewer minutes of action was Henry James, who scored 24 points in just 10 minutes for the Hawks against the Nets on April 15, 1997.
* Carlos Boozer has recorded eight double-doubles over his last nine games. His 20 double-doubles this season have already eclipsed his total from all of last season (18).
* Taj Gibson has come off the Bulls bench and blocked multiple shots in four of his last five games, including a season-high five blocks against the Hawks Monday night.