Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ New York
* The Bulls have won six of their last seven games against the Knicks, including three of four in New York, with their only loss a one-point overtime loss.
* Without Carmelo Anthony, the Knicks scored just 76 points in their loss to the Pacers last night, their lowest total since scoring 67 points against the Bucks on February 22, 2010.
* Anthony has scored 29 points or more in each of his last three games against the Bulls and has scored 29 points or more in nine of his last 11 games overall.
* The Bulls have outscored their opponents in the paint by 12.3 points per game over their last six games (44.7-32.3) and by 40 points in their last two games combined.
* The Knicks haven’t scored more than 36 points in the paint since scoring 46 against the Bulls on December 21, 2012. The Knicks are second-to-last in the NBA in points in the paint per game (33.3) this season.
* Carlos Boozer has posted a double-double in each of his last six games. In four games in January so far, Boozer has averaged 26.0 points on 58.6 percent (41/70) shooting.