* The Bulls and Bucks have split two meetings this season, each winning on the other’s home floor. In the November 26 game in Chicago, the Bulls blew a 27-point lead in falling to the Bucks, 93-92.
* Jim Boylan went 24-32 with the Chicago Bulls in 2007-08 as interim head coach. Like his current situation with the Bucks, Boylan took over the Bulls after Scott Skiles was fired.
* The Bulls are 3-0 so far this month, averaging 103.3 points per game on 48.5 percent shooting, including 50.0 percent from three-point range. Through December 31, the Bulls went 16-13 while putting up just 92.3 ppg on 43.5 percent shooting (34.5 percent from behind the arc).
* Brandon Jennings went 5-for-7 from behind the arc in Tuesday’s win over the Suns. Jennings has now made at least one three-pointer in 21 straight games, which is the fifth-longest active streak in the NBA.
* Carlos Boozer has posted five straight double-doubles, including three consecutive games with 24+ points and 10+ boards.
* Taj Gibson is averaging 14.7 points (on 63.0 percent shooting) and nine rebounds per game since the calendar turned to 2013.