The City of Chicago is offering a one stop shopping for all its online services.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel said the new digital website will take you to all the city’s social media accounts, videos, and smart phone applications built by Chicago developers.
Residents will be able to access a variety of services online, including the 311 system.
The website also keeps up-to-date information on the latest projects and initiatives being created around Chicago.
The site includes:
- Official City social media accounts in one simple chart
- Blog posts on digital initiatives, technology projects and data advancements
- Civic web and smart phone applications developed by private sector technologists
- Video produced by the City and archives of Mayor Emanuel’s live streamed events
- City Hall in Your Community map showing Mayor Emanuel’s visits across the City
- Images and behind-the-scenes photos of initiatives and events
- Developer resources including links to the City’s Data Portal and an online forum for discussion
To visit, go to: digital.cityofchicago.org