Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Cavs
* The Cavaliers lost, 112-104, on Saturday and have now dropped four of their last five games overall. That said, Cleveland has won three of its last four road contests after going just 2-14 in its first 16 games away from home in 2012-13.
* Chicago defeated the Heat, 96-89, in Miami on Friday – its second straight and third win in the last four games overall. The Bulls are just 9-8 at United Center this season (9-5 on the road).
* The Bulls have won both meetings with the Cavs this season by an average of 19.5 points per game. Chicago last lost to Cleveland on March 19, 2010, and has beaten the Cavaliers 10 consecutive times since.
* Kyrie Irving had a team-high 30 points on Saturday and has now posted back-to-back 30+ point games for the first time in his NBA career (33 points at Charlotte on Friday). Irving is averaging just 14.0 points in two career games vs. Chicago.
* Carlos Boozer scored 27 points and added 12 rebounds vs. the Heat on Friday, recording his fourth straight double-double in the process. Drafted by the Cavs in 2002, Boozer is averaging 17.4 points and 10.6 boards in 16 career games against Cleveland.
* The Bulls are averaging just 90.5 points per game at home this season – second lowest of any NBA team (New Orleans – 87.4).