Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Orlando
* The Bulls have won their last four road games against the Magic. The last time they met in Orlando (March 19, 2012), Chicago held the Magic to 59 points – tied for their second fewest ever scored in a home game.
* For the second straight game, the Bulls will be facing the team with the longest active losing streak (Orlando and Phoenix tied for longest streak, with six straight losses). On Monday, the Bulls lost to the Bobcats, which snapped their 18-game losing streak.
* After holding opponents below 100 points in 12 straight games, the Magic have now allowed at least 105 points in three straight contests.
* The Magic have attempted just 513 free throws this season – which is 61 fewer than any other team this season, and 179 fewer than the league average.
* For the fourth time this season, Carlos Boozer has pulled down at least 12 rebounds in back-to-back games. Since the beginning of the 2010-11 season, Boozer has recorded at least 12 boards in three straight games just once (April 2-8, 2012).
* On Monday, Nikola Vucevic accomplished something neither Dwight Howard nor Shaquille O’Neal ever did for the Magic – posted 20 points and 29 rebounds in a game.