* Boston won the first meeting between these teams this season, 101-95, with Luol Deng leading all scorers with 26 points.
* The Bulls were defeated by Memphis on Monday, 80-71, their lowest scoring output of the season. Chicago is 3-2 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* The Celtics have lost each of their last two games, while being held below 90 points in each of those contests. Boston will be looking to avoid losing three consecutive games for the first time this season.
* Boston’s leading scorer, Paul Pierce, has scored 15 points or less in three of his last four trips to Chicago. Pierce was held to just 10 points in the first matchup between these clubs earlier this season.
* Luol Deng has scored 20+ points in three straight and in five of his last six games against the Celtics.
* Marco Belinelli has scored in double digits in seven consecutive games and in three of his last four games against Boston.